Dave and I have been married almost 20 years!! WOW!! I am the mother of 3 boys, hence the life with all boys =0) They are the joy (and stress) of my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Jamie! You are so awesome. I should have told everyone that she was the coolest photographer - she came and took the picture and also pictures of all the soldiers and their dates. YOU ROCK JAM!!!
3 comments:
Wow only one girl in the whole group! Crazy! Those uniforms are kinda funny! Gotta love the bow tie! Looking sharp!
Wow! Can I get the name and number of that photographer? That photo rocks! Loves! Jam
Jamie! You are so awesome. I should have told everyone that she was the coolest photographer - she came and took the picture and also pictures of all the soldiers and their dates. YOU ROCK JAM!!!
Post a Comment