CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008


Dave had a military conference last weekend and this year they invited the families to come and have some fun. We stayed at a hotel at Jordanelle - we went on an hour long horseback ride, did some shopping in Park City and of course swam in the pool.


c'mon Mom.... we just want to go swimming!!!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

That looks like a lot of fun - I'm always up for swimming and shopping in Park City.
Is it just me??? Or are your pictures really small - I can barely see them! Make them bigger so those of us a little closer to 40 can see them!

dwstick said...

Ok, I had to make the pictures bigger for the geezers =0) Hope that is a little bit better for ya.

Nikki said...

ummm ya thanks for the invite...LOL

Jake and Kate said...

OOOH! Fun! Shopping in Park City sounds good to me! :) And thanks for making the pics bigger for those with vision problems. :)