CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shaving My Legs

Ok, so whoever said that having your husband shave your legs was an intimate event - They are soooo wrong. I finally broke down and had Dave shave my legs since I can't bend over and do it myself and I was freaking out the whole time!!! It was seriously SCARY!!!! I don't suggest anyone try it, unless you absolutely have to???? Just a thought for ya all. =0)

6 comments:

April said...

I'm with you girl! Except the only reason I can't bend over and do it myself is because I'm pregnant...darn that belly! Actually I haven't had to ask Tyler to do that for me yet, but I'm sure it'll be coming up soon! Good times!:)

Nikki said...

Ok where are the pictures? I would love to have been there to see this...LOL how funny is that. Go dave GO!

Jodi said...

I'm with Nikki - I would love to see some pictures! Hope your able to do it yourself soon! Call me if you need a little help...but I will bring my camera!

Brandee Lloyd said...

That is to funny. There is no way in heck I would just leave them hairy!!!

Brandee Lloyd said...

That is to funny. There is no way in heck I would just leave them hairy!!!

Janet said...

So I was wondering how many times did he cut you? because I can do that without help...lol