

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband. Here are some pictures of Dave doing his favorite things. I just thought I would list a few things about him that I love:
1. He takes such good care of me. I have been amazed at how he just took care of everything, including me, after I had surgery. He is awesome.
2. He is the hardest working person that I know. He would do anything to make sure that our family was taken care of.
3. He is so handsome. He takes a lot of time and hard work to make sure that he stays in shape. (Pretty good for such an old guy. hehe)
4. He lets me have free reign on painting and decorating the house in any way that I want. Even when I have to paint the walls red and he just doesn't know how it will look. He just lets me do it anyway.
5. And, I have to mention that he makes the best chocolate shakes EVER!!! =0)

4 comments:
It's cuz he's a Stickney! It's in the blood you know?
What a good guy. Happy Birthday Dave and you sure are looking good girl!!
Happy Birthday to Dave - glad you have someone to take such good care of you!
Happy Birthday Dave! He is a really good guy.
Post a Comment