We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
I think the pictures look awesome!! You need to take our family picture for us..we need one done SO BAD!!
Wendi my love! I have a new camera sitting by my feet!! You say the next date and I'm yours.. this camera doesn't even compare to the other one!
they look awesome!! we miss you and kylie misses logan tons
YOu got your pictures!! They turned out great.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think the pictures look awesome!! You need to take our family picture for us..we need one done SO BAD!!
Wendi my love! I have a new camera sitting by my feet!! You say the next date and I'm yours.. this camera doesn't even compare to the other one!
they look awesome!! we miss you and kylie misses logan tons
YOu got your pictures!! They turned out great.
Post a Comment