
We were able to attend the Open House for the Draper Temple this afternoon. The boys were pretty excited that they got to get out of school to go. =0)
Me, Dakota and Hunter were able to attend with the YM & YW of our ward a while ago, but we were able to attend again with all of us. My mom even came along. The temple had quite a few wheel chairs available and we pushed her along the whole tour. It is an awesome thing to be able to bring my family - when usually it's just me and Dave. I love the fact that even my rowdy teenager boys can feel a sense of peace inside the temple and give them something to hopefully hold onto and work towards.

7 comments:
LOVE that picture - you need to blow that up and frame it! I also LOVE your new blog background!! You're my hero!
You have such good looking boys.. thats an awesome family activity that they will remember for year's.
You have such good looking boys.. thats an awesome family activity that they will remember for year's.
Cute pic!! Umm Dakota is taller then you? At least this time when you went to the temple you got to have pictures instead of being whisked away really fast onto a bus.
Ummm, yeah. If you look very closely, Dakota is kind of standing on his tippy toes so he LOOKS taller than me. =0)
cheater dakota!!!
What a great family picture!! We still need to get together sometime. I swear I'm not as busy as I put off, I just need some definite scheduling!
Post a Comment