CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hi.. my name is Wendi and I'm an etchaholic













I have learned how to use my vinyl machine to make the stencil's to etch glass and I have been etching like crazy!!! I can't believe it is sooooo easy. Let me know if you have anything you want etched and we can have some fun!!! =0)


4 comments:

Amber said...

I love it! I will find something!! It is so cute!! That would be great on are family pictures!!

Jodi said...

I have a glass jar from Tai Pan that needs to be etched and I am so cpying you on the picture frame idea - SO CUTE! You're amazing!

Ryan and Megan said...

I love the etching- looks good and easy too!! Count me in, I have lots of projects that could use a little something extra!!

April said...

Oh wow! That looks way cool! I want to try it sometime!!!