Dave and I have been married almost 20 years!! WOW!! I am the mother of 3 boys, hence the life with all boys =0) They are the joy (and stress) of my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Dakota's first day of school. Is it really possible that I have an 8th grader???? Nah.... He wasn't too excited about going back to school though.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my word! My next door neighbor mechanic friend is now a Junior High Hottie, watch out girls! Yes, you rock! Hang in there cutie, it won't last too much longer... before you know it, you will be in your senior year and graduating!
1 comment:
Oh my word! My next door neighbor mechanic friend is now a Junior High Hottie, watch out girls! Yes, you rock! Hang in there cutie, it won't last too much longer... before you know it, you will be in your senior year and graduating!
Post a Comment