Dave and I have been married almost 20 years!! WOW!! I am the mother of 3 boys, hence the life with all boys =0) They are the joy (and stress) of my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Hunter on the first day of school - wow 6th grade!!! (Logan is hiding in the background) They were so excited for school - they got up at 6 and were jumping up and down all morning.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hunter! You are starting to look older, oh, oh! Still that handsome young boy I knew back on Corliss Circle! Or was that George, no, maybe Roger or Hal, oh I don't know, probably it was some other guy? Smile and grin too! You are too cute!
1 comment:
Hunter! You are starting to look older, oh, oh! Still that handsome young boy I knew back on Corliss Circle! Or was that George, no, maybe Roger or Hal, oh I don't know, probably it was some other guy? Smile and grin too! You are too cute!
Post a Comment