CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

In God We Still Trust





I was just sent this video on my email, I am sure that it has gone across the world and back, but this was the first time I had seen it. I loved it! I thought that I would share it with all of my friends. Upcoming times are scary and unknown, but if we just believe in our Heavenly Father and have faith, we're not supposed to be afraid. I know that is easier said than done. I am trying to have faith. =0)






I thought this video was patriotic, so I am sharing these pictures as well. Some of you have already seen them, I know. The first picture is of Dave in Afghanistan and some of the people he worked with getting an award. He is the cute one kneeling down in front. The other one is my favorite one of him in Pakistan in front of one of the Pakistani trucks. It was a very hard time for both of us, but we both also grew a lot too.
I know that the whole war is a highly debated topic, but I was thinking the other day, that if I, as a military wife, who has everything to lose sending her husband away to war, is still very supportive of the war and doing what we need to do to protect our country, then why do other people have such a problem??? I don't know. I guess today is my day to stand on my soap box and preach. And hey, it's my blog, I can say whatever I want, right?? hehe I am very proud to be Dave's wife. And.. isn't he just HOT in uniform. Yeah, I thought so!!!


2 comments:

Brandee Lloyd said...

You go girl!! I totally agree with the whole war thing being since I to have had family over in Iraq. People just need to realize why they are here safe and sound. If we didn't have these brave men and women then we would be in big trouble and not so safe.

Janet said...

That's awesome we are proud of the men that serve for us!