We had such a good day today. Logan was baptized and we had our family there with us. It was a very emotional day for us. (maybe because he's the baby???) Afterwards, we went out for breakfast with my brother and his family and Travis and his family.
It was discussed that Logan was the youngest grandchild for Daves parents and therefore the last to be baptized and then we realized that JP was the oldest grandchild, so what a perfect photo opportunity. hehe It was pretty cold in the gym, and Logan is barefoot, so he is freeeeeezing, can you tell. hehe =0)




5 comments:
How neat Wendi! Tell Logan congrats from us! Sorry we couldn't make it...Tyler is out-of-town and I have a couple of sick kids. I'm glad it was such a great day for you guys!
Good job Logan! I wish we were there to see you guys, glad to see everyone is doing awesome...
Sounds like you had a wonderful day - it was fun to see you there!
congrats Logan. That is such a big step, I will probably freak out when Emily gets baptized, but I will be excited for her.
dang sorry I wasn't there...I would have helped dave hold him under..lol
Post a Comment