




Where oh where did our summer go?? It seems like we were very busy all summer long!?! So we decided to cram in a full day of fun on the last day before school started. We first headed down to the skate park in Payson and played for a few hours, then went and had lunch and then came back for a few hours at the Payson pool. We have loved going to the Payson pool and as soon as we discovered it was there, we have been back quite a few times.

4 comments:
I wish I would have gone to the Payson pool this year - we will have to plan to go next year...IF YOU DON'T MOVE!! :)
I really needed to try that pool, I agree summer went way to fast!!
Looks like you guys had a busy, fun summer! I think it went by extra fast because June was so rainy so everyone had to be indoors! (Too bad we don't get an extra month to make up for it!) I still haven't tried out the Payson pool yet...maybe next year!!!
the summer went way too fast, but I am ready for fall.
Post a Comment