
Last weekend I thought it would be fun to actually go and do SOMETHING, so we ended up going to Classic Skating in Orem. I watched the boys for about 15 minutes and decided I needed to skate too. We ended up staying for 3 hours and were totally exhausted, but had tons of fun!!!
3 comments:
We LOVE Classic Skating!! It's a great way to spend the evening - fun for the whole family! Where are the pictures of YOU skating??!?
Ahh classic skating, we use to play there all the time as kids we loved it, glad you had fun.
Isn't Classic the best? When I occasionally take my kids there, I always end up skating too! P.S. Only Dylan had the broken arm. He did it at football practice, but his cast is off now! Needless to say, he doesn't want to do football anymore.:(
Post a Comment